- To secure a reservation for a course, trip, training or any service that I offer, the online booking form must be returned with the appropriate deposit. No payment of deposit = no booking.
- Whole boat bookings, whole course bookings, multi-space bookings for trips are the responsibility of the person booking to fill any spaces. If the space is booked and deposit paid for, then the person who booked it is responsible for filling it or paying for it.
- Once past the 8-week dead line the person who booked a space or spaces will be responsible for the full amount for the spaces booked as detailed below.
- Mark Lewis has the right to fill any spaces available on any course, trip, training or service I offer, unless the person booking has booked all of the spaces.
- We strongly recommend that you take out insurance for your course, trip, training or service I offer.
- Deposits are non-refundable once paid and are £50 per person.
- The balance is due no later than 8 weeks prior to the first day of your course, trip, training or service I offer.
- BACs payments details: Bank: Halifax – sort code is 08-71-99 and my account number is 14034860.
- Or via Friends and Family to PayPal; email@example.com
Your payment is non-refundable unless either of the following happen;
- We cancel the course / trip due to any reason.
- Cancellation by you more than 8 weeks before the start date – lose deposit
- Cancellation by you within 4 to 8 weeks of the start date – 50% of total costs
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of the start date – 100% of total costs
We strongly suggest you take out cancellation insurance.