TDI Advanced Nitrox Course
Book today with a £100 deposit
Total cost is £399 – Balance of £200 is due 30 days prior to course start date.
Course duration is 2 days. Minimum numbers is 1 student – dates to suit you.
Are you looking to expand your dive time?
Maybe you’re a scientific diver or photographer looking to stay in the water a little longer?The TDI Advanced Nitrox Course qualifies divers to use enriched air nitrox from EAN 21 through EAN 100 percent within your current certification level to a maximum depth of 40 metres/130 feet during dives that do not require staged decompression. Often taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures course, this can be considered the foundation of your technical diving career. TDI Advanced Nitrox is also a must for SCR or CCR divers.
Who this course is for:
- The certified nitrox diver looking to expand their understanding of nitrox mixtures containing more than 40% oxygen
- The certified nitrox diver looking to expand their in-water skills
- The certified diver who has interest in moving forward with technical diving education
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
Some of the skills you will complete in this course include:
- Demonstrate buoyancy control; ability to hover at fixed position in water column without moving hands or feet
- Show good awareness of buddy and other team members through communication, proximity, and team oriented dive practices
- Demonstrate the ability to manage free flow from primary regulator in controlled fashion, shut down cycle, and switch to back up regulator
- Conduct appropriate safety stop while maintaining neutral buoyancy
- Demonstrate the ability to share air with buddy as both recipient and donor in a controlled manner while maintaining position in the water column
- Demonstrate correct body position; appropriate trim, such as horizontal/streamlined when moving forward
- Demonstrate proper stress analysis with self and dive buddy
Cost is £300 plus eLearning pack of £45 and share of instructors gases.