The SDI Rescue Diver Course is designed to develop the knowledge and necessary skills to effectively perform diver rescues and assist and administer the necessary first aid in the event of an emergency. You will learn skills such as how to perform self rescues, buddy rescues, recognize and calm potential panic divers, administer proper first aid to divers that have experienced dive related injuries, conduct effective search patterns and manage accident scenes.
After the SDI Rescue Diver Course you can enroll in the SDI Master Scuba Diver Development Program or start in the professional ranks and sign up for the SDI Divemaster Course.
Who this course is for:
- Any certified open water scuba diver who wishes to expand their diver knowledge and skill set
- Any certified advanced adventure diver or advanced diver who would like to advance in dive training
- Anyone interested in becoming a dive leader
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Provide proof of current CPR, first aid and oxygen (O2) provider certification*
- Provide proof of SDI Advanced Adventure Diver certification, or equivalent, or open water diver certification and 40 logged open water dives
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to conduct rescues for divers in distress
- Become qualified to enroll in:
- The SDI Master Diver program
- The SDI Divemaster course
SDI Rescue Diver minimum requirements:
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive emergency planning and execution
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently
- Satisfactorily complete the SDI Rescue Diver written examination located in the SDI Rescue Manual with a passing score of 80%, followed by 100% remediation by the Instructor
To book your training please get in touch on 07534 387152 or email@example.com