The SDI Divemaster Course is the first professional level certification. During the course you will learn how to work with divers, lead certified divers, and act as a dive guide showing divers underwater dive sites and the marine life that inhabits those dives sites. You will increase your knowledge about physics and physiology as well as increase your proficiency with your scuba and snorkeling skills.
- Minimum age 18
- Certified SDI Advanced Diver or equivalent; advanced certification must include verifiable experience in deep, navigation, night, and limited visibility specialties
- Certified SDI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- Provide proof of current CPR, first aid and oxygen provider(where local law permits)*
- Provided proof of at least 40 logged dives (see 3.11 for number of dives/hours required for graduation)
*Note: SDI CPROX, CPR1st or CPROX1stAED courses may be combined with the SDI Divemaster program.
This is an intensive course to complete the theory segments and the instructional dives. Personal experience will be required above and beyond the course to complete it successfully and be a competent and effective Divemaster.
This course is a 10 day intensive program.
- A self catering bunkbed for the duration
- Course Pack
- Dive Equipment
- Dive Site Entries (if applicable)
- All Gases other than air
- Personal travel
£1450 per person in the UK – Deposit of £150 today. Balance due 21 days prior to course start date.
£1450 per person anywhere in the world plus my expenses
This course will take place in inland dive sites, the sea, off boats and in many situations but will be based in and around South Wales UK.
To Suit you